Würzburg, Universitätsbibliothek, M. p. th. f. 132
Kalendarium, Martyrologium et Necrologium Laureshamense ("Lorscher Totenbuch")
Lorsch, Ende 13. Jh. bis 1. Drittel 14. Jh.
The fragments used for the anterior and the posterior guard leaves were also written in Lorsch, however, already in the mid-9th century.
The codex still holds a Lorsch cover, which was made between 1478 and 1480 by the provost Eberhard von Wasen and was decorated with his coat of arms (a Lorsch cross and crane), today severely worn.